PRIVACIY POLICY & COOKIES
We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you the most important information about the rules for the processing of your personal data by us and the cookies that are used by our service. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, the General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
Loiswine SP.z o. o., ul. Domaniewska 17/19 Lok. 133 02-663 Warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the district court for the city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII economic department of the National Court register, under KRS number: 0000834096, nip number: 5213893332 and Regon number: 385794295, with a share capital of PLN 80,000.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you wish to create a user account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information. Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the operation of the site and the provision of services offered therein (“services”).
Purpose of processing
Depending on the situation, it can be:
• Provision of services offered in the service.
• Execution of your orders.
• Direct marketing.
Basis for data processing
• The contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) lit. B GDRP).
• The contract of sale or the actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) lit. B GDRP).
• A legal obligation on us, in particular in relation to accounting (article 6 (1) (a)). lit. c GDRP).
• Our legitimate interest in processing the data in order to establish, pursue or defend possible claims (Article 6 (1) (a)). lit.f GDRP).
• Our legitimate interest in (Article 6 (1) (a)) lit.fGDRP):
a) conducting direct marketing consisting of profiling and displaying ads tailored to you,
b) collecting data for statistical and analytical purposes which allows us to optimize our service.
Voluntarily, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
Result of failure to provide data
Depending on the purpose of providing data:
• Inability to register on the site.
• Inability to use the services of the service.
• Inability to place orders in the service.
• Inability to view relevant information about promotions or special offers offered on the site.
PLACEMENT OF CONTENT ON THE SITE
If you decide to leave a comment on the site, its contents and your name or nickname can be published on the site.
Within the framework of the service, we can automatically match certain content to your needs, i.e. conduct profiling using the personal data provided by you for this purpose. This profiling is, first of all, an automatic assessment of which products you may be interested in, based on your existing activities on the Internet, including admin websites, and the display of advertisements for products profiled in this way.
The profiling that we conduct does not lead to decisions that cause legal consequences for you or affect you in a similar way.
We will process your data only for the period during which we have a legal basis for doing so, and therefore until:
• ceases to bear on us a legal obligation obliging us to process your data
• ceases the possibility of making claims related to the contract concluded by the service parties
• your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted – if the basis of the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or the data was processed for the purpose of direct marketing (including profiling).
Depending on what is applicable in this case and what will happen no later.
When processing your personal data, we apply organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable laws, including the use of connection encryption using an SSL certificate.
In addition, you have the right to request:
• access to your personal information,
• their corrections,
• processing restrictions,
• requests to transfer data to another administrator.
As well as the right to object to the processing of your data at any time:
• for reasons related to your specific situation-in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Article 6 of paragraph 1 of lit. F GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests carried out by the administrator),
• if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights. If you believe that your data is being processed illegally, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our service, like most websites, uses so-called cookies (cookies). These files:
• they are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.);
• they allow you, m.in ., using all the functions of the service;
• do not make changes to your device settings.
Using the appropriate parameters of your browser, you can at any time:
• delete cookies,
In this service, cookies are used to:
• memorizing information about your session,
• site sharing features.
To know how to manage cookies, including how to disable their support in your browser, you can use your browser’s help file. You can view this information by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, you will find relevant tips on the following subpages, depending on the browser you are using:
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of these individuals:
• Organization that delivers goods.
• Payment provider.
• Persons cooperating with us under civil law contracts, supporting our current activities.
• The provider of the software necessary for the operation of the website.
• Organizations that carry out stationary parcel collection points.
• The organization that runs the warehouse.
• Host lessor.
• A provider of software to facilitate the conduct of business (for example, accounting software).
• Supplier of tools used for statistical or analytical purposes.
• The organization providing the mailing system.
• Organization of accounting.
• An organization that provides marketing services.
• Social networks in connection with the possibility of entering the site through them*.
• The organization that provides us with technical support.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO STATES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
*In connection with the above, your personal data may also be processed by parties outside the European Union. An appropriate level of protection of your data, including through the application of appropriate security measures, ensures the participation of these entities in the EU-US privacy shield, established by the executive decision of the European Commission as a set of rules guaranteeing the proper protection of your privacy
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR